Monday 5 January 2015

OBERON IT HOT LIST

OBERON IT  HOT LIST 



Hi,
Hope you are in good health and spirits.

I look forward to work with you on your daily requirements on Corp-Corp basis. Please let us know if we can assist you in fulfilling your client IT needs.


I would appreciate if you can add my id prashhanth@oberonit.com to your mailing list and send your requirements on a regular basis.


BHARATHI
JAVA
OPEN
H1B
KARTHIKA. K
JAVA
TX
H1B
NIRALI
JAVA
OR
H1B
VISESA
WEBLOGIC
OPEN
H1B
CHINDRIKA
WEBLOGIC
OPEN
H1B
RACHEL
WEBLOGIC
OPEN
H1B
SRI NAGANI
WEBLOGIC
OPEN
H1B
PREETI
QTP
OPEN
H1B
RAJYA LAKSHMI
QA
TX
GC
MOHANAKRISHNA
HADOOP
OPEN
H1B
SAROJ
P M
OPEN
H1B
KALPANA
INFORMATICA
OPEN
H1B
MOUNIKA
INFORMATICA
OPEN
H1B
ASIFA
INFORMATICA
OPEN
H1B



Regards,
Prashhanth
Sr Sales
Oberon IT Inc.  I Direct: 972-432-6535

Email  I prashhanth@oberonit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment